Friday, July 20, 2012

vegas

At the last minute I decided to go to Vegas and spend the weekend with my family before we all drove out to Lake Powell. I loved watching my brother Steele in his basketball games - he's quite the little baller. The high school team needed an extra hand and my brother Chad (the football stud) got recruited. I can't believe I get these two as brothers!
The weekend was H O T. Luckily the Mandalay Bay has a pretty fun pool/beach/lazy river/wave pool. With 115 degree weather, we spent most of our time in the water. I couldn't believe how much of a swimmer Steele had turned into. I thought Michael was the fish in the family but I think Steele is going to give him a run for his money in that department. 


The weekend wouldn't have been complete without a little speed and shopping. Pole Position is a ton of fun. As always, Chad showed everyone up on the track and took first place in all the races.

I loved all the LeBron championship gear at Niketown :)
Awesome HUGE display at Niketown
I was so happy to spend time with my sweet Mom and brothers. I love them too much! On Tuesday we drove to Powell to meet up with the rest of our family and the Weekes who went a day earlier. I finally got to see my hubby and had missed him so much. On Wednesday we were off for a week in paradise. That post coming soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Um hello chad! Rockin bod we got to start working out with him. I love the picture of Steele looking at chad in the swim trunks. Too freakin cute

    ReplyDelete