Sunday, October 14, 2012

candance + jesse


Congratulations to my beautiful cousin Candace and her new husband Jesse! The two sealed the deal for eternity in the Salt Lake City Temple before a fun-filled (and tear-filled) luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was so sweet to hear everyone talk about Candace and attest to the incredible person she is. I have so many amazing memories with this girl, she's a blast! Candace is always a party to be with and the nicest girl you'll ever meet. It's safe to say she's everyone's favorite. She looked absolutely beautiful and I could not be happier for her. Jesse and her are a perfect match and I'm so excited for them to start their life together!

I love weddings. I loved getting together with family for such a happy occasion... and remembering the day Mike and I said "I do." It was the first time I saw my cousin Cami since she got pregnant. I'm so excited for her and Cody. I adore them both so much! My cousin Chanel is a hoot to be around. I have so much fun with them!

They had a donut bar and I'm pretty sure everyone was in heaven! But mostly my sister Shelby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment