Friday, April 12, 2013

pregnancy update: week 14

Week 14

I'm starting to have "cravings" more or less. Luckily, after awhile they go awhile so I'm trying to not give in! 

I've gained four pounds now... but definitely looking like a lot more. When I wear some of my clothes you still can't tell, but if it's even the slightest bit tight, you can see my pooch. My pants still fit, but I know one of these days I'm going to wake up and they aren't going to anymore. I'm starting to get more of a "belly" look rather than just looking like I'm getting fat. Wohoo!

I still haven't been the best at working out, unfortunately. I made it to the gym three times this week but need to push myself more [at least I can admit it]. Here's to another week of trying!

I had a couple bad headaches again this week. Pleeeeeease go away.

My lower back is already starting to bother me a bit. Dang it. 

I wake up a time or two during the middle of the night, but it's getting better. It's just hard to not sleep on my back. My hips start to hurt after awhile. Mike occasionally jokes about why I move around so much, little does he know how complicated it is not being able to sleep however you want!

I can tell I'm still sluggish. But at least it's better than it was.

I mentioned it before, but yes, I already have stretch marks on my chest. YIKES. Mike was so nice and ordered me a couple of cremes/oils/lotions. I started using them this week and really like them. Let's hope they work some magic!

Overall, I'm doing great. I feel very blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am 13 weeks along, so it's great to be able to follow what other pregnant mamas are up to. Good for you to get to the gym 3 times! I don't think I've gone 3 times in the last month... need to get back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Mama Mio stretch mark oil! I swear it works wonders... I didn't get any stretch marks and I used that stuff all the time. That and I also used coconut oil. Worth a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's genuinely very complex in this busy life to listen news on TV, therefore I only use internet for that reason, and obtain the most up-to-date news.

    Also visit my site: mederma stretch mark therapy

    ReplyDelete