Sunday, December 9, 2012

coming to a close

I can't believe we're one game away from the end of football season. It seems like just yesterday was fall camp. And yet, when you really think about it, it seems like an eternity ago. Why is it always like that? It's so weird! I'm grateful for the opportunity to work with the team this past year.

Here's a look back...
fall camp


fall scrimmage
BYUtv commercial
first game of the year
EFY kids going craaaazy
monday game notes
ESPN segment with Cody
Funny story with this picture... I took it when we were setting up the press box and tweeted it out the day before the Black Out game. Next thing I know (and about 500 retweets later), people are tweeting it, facebooking it, instagramming it... I even had people ask if they can turn it into a poster. I guess I took a good picture :)
in the press box with Jenny and Norma
I took the boys onto the field before the game

I love our stadium
post game Happy Sumo
 So I failed at taking pictures during the season, but I was always busy working :) The blackout game was the only one I whipped my phone out to snap a few. It's so bittersweet to have the season end. It's been a fun adventure! Now onto basketball and volleyball!



No comments:

Post a Comment