Tuesday, January 29, 2013
my instagram list
If you have instagram, you know about the "things that people don't know about me" that is going around. I decided that it was kind of dumb [for no reason at all] and that I wasn't going to do it just because everyone else was. In reality, I'm probably the lame one for not doing it, but I can be stubborn [see below!] and didn't want to cave. So... I'm just going to make a random little list on here :)
1. I love writing. Keeping a journal is a wonderful thing and does so much good. I'm not the most consistent, but my journals are prized possessions of mine. I figure a blog is a good way to keep track of things to look back on.
2. I love my family more than life itself. They are the best people and friends I could ever hope to know and have.
3. Mike and I had quite the interesting courtship. He liked me. I thought he was a jerk. I fell for him. He was busy dating a hundred girls. He told me he loved me. I had a boyfriend. It all worked out in the end though :)
4. I use to want to be a doctor when I was a kid. That all ended when I passed out and got a concussion when I saw my brother get an IV.
5. I have a slight addition to nail polish [essie to be exact]. Every time I go into the drug store, Target, or anywhere else with polish, I can't resist coming out with my nails painted in all different colors.
6. I love children's books. I'm nowhere near having kids yet, but I already have a little collection and am always tempted to buy them whenever I see them. I have to stop myself from going to Barnes & Noble every day and picking a few up :)
7. When I start reading a book, I can't put it down. I read the seventh Harry Potter book in a day. All three Hunger Games books over a weekend.
8. Speaking of reading, I get really attached to characters. I cried during the last Harry Potter book. I literally feel like I grew up with them and was so sad I wouldn't be apart of their lives anymore.
9. My guilty pleasure is Gossip Girl. I can't even begin to tell you how distraught I am that it's over. Long live Chuck & Blair.
10. When I make up my mind on something, I can be kind of stubborn.
11. I love to travel. I hope to see the world.
12. Disney Princesses are so dreamy. My movie collection is almost complete. My mom use to call me 'princess' when I was a little girl, and still sometimes does :)
13. Kate Middleton is my icon. Pure class.
14. I love all things glamorous. I wish I had an excuse to dress up in a pretty ball gown. Ellie Saab is stunning. The closest I'll come is my wedding dress, and I loved every minute I wore it.
15. When I laugh or smile too big, my eyes disappear. I hate when it gets captured on camera.
16. I want to be the perfect wife and mom.
17. Christmas is my favorite time of year. There is nothing better than the magic of Christmas.
18. I only drink water. But don't let that fool you, I'm not a health freak. I could never completely give up sugar. Frozen yogurt to be exact.
19. I work out like crazy one month, take the next couple weeks off, and back and forth. I'm really working on my consistency!
20. I love the gospel more than anything. There is no greater joy or happiness in the world.