Tuesday, August 27, 2013

pregnancy update: week 32-33

Week 32

Spent this week still sick, despite being on antibiotics. I started getting a terrible cough and it made my stomach contract so much each time and let me tell you, it hurt!

My acid reflux/heartburn started making a reappearance, along with minor backaches.

Baby boy is one active little dude! I love it though because it reassures me he's still in there doing good! Sometimes he jolts so much that my whole body sort of compulses. It kind of makes me laugh.

The heat is killing me, I feel like I'm living in a sauna!

My rib cage feels like it's been turned into a punching bag. It is so sore!

No contractions, braxton hicks or anything of the like (at least that I know of). Occasionally I'll get a short bout of pain/cramping but then it'll go right away. I think this is just round ligament pain?

I've been having a hard time sleeping, but I think that's due to being sick more than pregnant right now.


Week 33

I have elephant feet. Nice, big, swollen elephant feet :)

No stretch marks. But my belly has gotten BIG. I had another "growth spurt" this week. My belly button is slowly flattening out. My sister finds it hilarious for some reason haha

Someone had a dance party on my bladder one night this week. I'm not exaggerating when I say I had to get up and go to the bathroom every 15 minutes for an hour and a half. 

I sleep fine. I toss and turn but nothing like earlier in my pregnancy. I'm noticing with each day I get more and more tired as the day goes on. The evening hits and I'm ready to sit now and never get up.

No cravings. I'm just hungry. all. the. time.

I'm noticing there aren't quite as many kicks coming from him lately. He just "wiggles" around. We like to play hide and seek :) I love feeling around my belly and finding where he is. It's never hard. I'm pretty sure he is one big boy.

I'm finally feeling so much better. I still have a cough but I can handle that.

I'm a girl. And I'm pregnant.... which means there's definitely some emotions flying around and a need for some extra loving! Luckily Mike is on top of that :)

I have definitely had pregnancy symptoms/pains, but overall, I can't feel grateful enough for how well things have gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment