Saturday, February 15, 2014

christmas 2013: part 2

After we got our tan on in Hawaii, we jetted back to California on Christmas Eve. The Christmas season is truly my favorite time of year. It is the happiest, most joyful, MAGICAL time of year. I love the lights, treats, decorations, the spirit of giving, being together with family, and remembering the true meaning - our Savior's birth. I can't wait to start traditions with Paxton!

^ Christmas Eve. We were a little tired after flying all night the night before. ^

^ You'd never know I fed him based on how much he chomps on his fingers! He's an animal! ^

^ Christmas morning! At just 2.5 months old, Paxton wasn't all that into Christmas this year. BUT, he sure was entertained with the wrapping paper. ^



^ Paxton loves to be held up in the air. He thinks it's the funniest thing! ^

^ This silly baby is always making funny faces ^

 ^ By far the best Christmas present was getting to see my incredible brother Chad. Elder Brooks has been faithfully and valiantly serving the people of Cuernavaca, Mexico since July. It was my first time seeing him since then and his light has been been brighter! ^
 
^ THAT SMILE! I love him!!! ^

^ Christmas dinner with my beautiful sister and her sexy new hair ^

^ Laying in bed, stretching our legs. He loves to stand! What happened to my little cuddly baby?! ^

My Papa (dad's dad) had some health complications and had been in the hospital for a couple of weeks. So we made the four hour drive to see him while we were home. We use to live in Patterson, where they still live, and grew up around them. Unfortunately, we aren't able to spend as much time with them now. It was so nice to see them (and for them to meet Paxton!) and we are happy Papa is out of the hospital and doing great!

 ^ My silly family ^



^ Forgive the tired eyes, but I sure love my stud of a brother ^

New Year's Eve with my baby! We loved celebrating a wonderful year where we were blessed with the best little bundle of joy ever and many more incredible years to come with him by our side! To top it all off, we celebrated Mike's birthday!

^ He loves my kisses :) ^


^ That chunky smile! ^



 ^ My sweetheart ^


^ Paxton has the sweetest laugh ^



What a wonderful Christmas it was!


No comments:

Post a Comment