Tuesday, October 30, 2012

trips

Lots of trips lately for this family! Mike and I went to San Francisco two weeks ago for a couple days and then spent some time with my family. Mike had never been to San Francisco and I couldn't believe it! Although I'm a country girl at heart, I love visiting the big city. I was happy to share this great place with him. Thanks to my iPhone for all of these pictures. As much as I love my nice camera, sometimes it's just more trouble then it's worth (especially when with someone who never wants to take any pictures!)



My brother in law is going on a trip too... last Wednesday he got his mission call! He's going to serve our Heavenly Father for two years in Cochabamba, Bolivia! I could not be happier or more excited for him! He's not leaving until the end of March so we have plenty of time with him luckily. I'll miss him and his lovable self so much but can't wait for this great experience for him! Even cooler that our grandparents served as mission presidents there too :)
Last weekend we spent some time with the rest of the Weekes in Park City at the Montage. It is such a beautiful place! We went to the Montage in Laguna Beach this past summer and it is unbelievable. You can't get better than the Montage and St. Regis in Deer Valley/Park City! We hung out in the spa and had such a relaxing time. I loved waking up to this...
And last but not least, another big trip.... EUROPE! We're going to London on Friday for 12 days, with a weekend in Paris, and I don't know what to do I'm so excited. My sister is coming too and I'm so happy to have another friend there.

No comments:

Post a Comment