Thursday, March 1, 2012

just believe

I absolutely love the Christmas season! From gingerbread houses, sparkly lights, cuddling up for Christmas movies, reading classic stories, being with family and friends, remembering the birth of our Savior... everything about the special time of year is magical! I know this post is a little late, but this year's Christmas was even more special because I got to spend it with Mike. Every year his family goes to Maui but they changed it up this year because we wanted to welcome our adorable little niece into the world. (We missed you McKenzie!) We had a little Christmas at the Weekes house before we took off to the beautiful island of Oahu! I was so sad to not be with my family on Christmas for the first time, but was blessed to be with my incredible in-laws. We had the best time!


At the Royal Hawaiian in Waikiki
The BEST acai, definitely worth the mile walk!
Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay
Sunday at the temple
Turtle Bay
Crazy Mike and David cliff jumping

The boys golf tournament

One of my favorite Christmas songs!

1 comment:

  1. Love Hawaii! Looks like you guys had a great time. I missed being there too, but was happy all of you were around when Reese was born. Now I want to see some honey moon pics!

    ReplyDelete